One of the UK’s foremost business leaders. In demand as an Executive Coach and Mentor for Business Leaders throughout the UK, Chris Brindley is a renowned keynote speaker on many topics, including Customer Experience, Leadership, Teamwork, Change Management and Performance Management. His sporting background puts him in a unique position to blend sporting high performance techniques with business.He is:
- Founder of Developing Winners in Life,
- Leadership Coach at Metro Bank
- Chair of one of the UK’s leading charities, GreaterSport,
- Independent Non-Executive Director of Manchester Football Association.
- Chair of Total Swimming, Total Gymnastics and Becky Adlington Swim Stars
- Non – Executive Director Rugby Football League
- Non – Executive Director Thomas International and Thomas Sport
Chris has held Executive positions at NatWest, where he was the Managing Director of the Retail Bank for North of England and Scotland. At British Gas, Chris acted as Business Director North of England and Scotland and was also National Sales Director for Central Heating and Installations.
Until August 2015, Chris served as Managing Director of Metro Bank, which opened its doors to the public in 2010 whilst Britain was still in recession and many retail banks had lost customer trust. Since then the bank has grown rapidly and it’s already recognised as the top challenger to its highly established, powerhouse competitors. The Metro Bank USP is simple: focus on the customer and deliver unparalleled levels of service & convenience.