A Great Day at the Office
Whatever our personal attributes are, personal energy and wellbeing is what are required to convert them into true effectiveness and resilience on a day-to-day basis, as well as in the longer term. It is a reality of corporate life that many individuals can feel depleted by modern-day work practices, with inevitable consequences for their performance, engagement and sustainability.
In this session, Dr John Briffa, will explore the most common wellbeing related issues for organisations, and reveal some of the most effective strategies for remedying them on both a personal and organisational level.
Insights from this session include:
- The five big people problems, and their causes.
- How to eat to ensure stable levels of energy throughout the day with no ‘mid-afternoon slump’
- The two key tactics for ensuring optimal hydration.
- What are right types and amounts of exercise for optimal health and wellbeing?
- The common but little-known factors that can wreck sleep quality, and how to solve them with ease.
- The sleep strategies that ensure we get the most out of our time in bed, leaving us properly refreshed in the morning.
- How to support individual and collective change, successfully and sustainably.
- How to position wellbeing interventions for maximum buy-in and engagement.